Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why is Butch not the CEO of a Fortune 500?

Butch has got to be the king of die hard summer campers.  Timothy Noah, according to  his article "You Are How You Camped", would classify Butch (and myself I suppose) as someone who Really, really, really enjoys camp.  He titles such campers as Camp Cultists and writes that they are likely to grow up to be CEOs of major corporations.  What happened to Butch (and I)?

Timothy defines 5 groups of campers in his article and I kinda see where he is coming from.  I thought it would be interesting to take a poll and see if anyone would divulge what kind of camper they were and verify Timothy's predictions.

I can't promise the polls will work.  First principle for my blog - it is an experiment and poll widget is new.


What kind of camper are you?

What are you like today?


No comments: