Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Peanut Butter Cup Moment

Sometimes two good thing go great together (this may not be one of them).  I'm not a guitar player.  My brother is.  And we are both Star Wars geeks.  We had all the Star Wars figures (first generation).  For some reason he always got the good guys.  I remember the first Easter after Star Wars came out.  I got Darth Vader.  He got Luke.  I got C3PO.  He got R2D2.

I never got the vehicles.  He did.  Hands down, the best ship was (is) the Falcon.  He had it and it was awesome.  I can see it flying through the living room in our house in Avis.  Rear legs retracted.  Front leg down so it could serve as a handle for the person "flying" it.  You needed the handle because it was huge (for a ten year old).

Now, someone has turned one into an electric guitar.















Details are at http://www.boingboing.net/2010/07/21/millennium-falcon-gu.html via Boing Boing.

No comments: