Sunday, July 29, 2007

Can this be real?

I don't follow the sports drama, much. I was sad to hear about the assistant coach who was killed by a line drive. I heard that an NBA official is alleged to be helping 'fix' over/unders (I just except that sports betting is corrupt). And Vic got busted for fighting dogs.

Here is a supposedly true copy of the court document. It is from SLATE and I suspect it is the real deal.



You may have to blow up the image. Note the top of the complaint. The Defendants are "approximately 53 pit bulldogs". This concerns me. How do pit bulldogs get a legal standing and why are they on the defense? And why 'approximately'? Could the officials involved in this search and seizure not count? Apparently not. The top of the third page of the document says they found 54 pit bulldogs. Maybe it is 'approximately' because they don't want to make it appear that all of the dogs are defendants. Maybe some of them were just visiting and not involved in the fighting.

Shouldn't Vic be the defendant? Does anyone think Vic is going to lose in the end?

Hey - It is our tax dollars at work.

No comments: