Monday, February 12, 2007

Yahoooooo (messenger)

I have been having so much fun with Yahoo Messenger. I finally convinced my brother to get his computer set up with messanger. The first time we got online to audio chat he sent me a few videos from a past canada trip. In one of them Dave W. and I are riding on a jet ski. Darned if Dave doesn't call me on my cell phone. Within a few minutes Dave is online and giving my brother and I a web cam tour of his apartment. Then my son Dan gets online with us. We were having a four way phone call with video. How cool is that?!



This past weekend my brother and I got online together and played some games together and talked for almost an hour and a half. He lives in New Hampshire. It didn't cost anything more than my internet bill which I would be paying anyway!! That is super cool!

Now, tonight, Todd figured out we can share our music files with each other. Yipeee!

He sent me "Smoke on the Water". A 'must have' for your mp3 player.

No comments: