Monday, June 25, 2007

'Tis never boring

So Jerry and I are waiting for Junior to call. We were going to go out for dinner at Greshee's (I know I screwed up the spelling). I take a shower. Paige comes up stairs. I get into a compromising position. Jerry trots up the steps. Oh my.

Then Junior calls. Mia is on her way to the hospital. She is in an ambulance. Loss of feeling in one of her arms. Off Jerry and I go to the ER at Giesinger. Lots of other people hanging out in the waiting room. Dan is there. He was with Mia when she had her problem. Mia is to wired for visitors (according to her hubby), so I take Dan and Junior's two boys home with Jerry and I where we get into 3 hours of head-to-head Halo 2.

Did I mention that X-Boxes are down to $80 and Dan, Jerry, and I bought two just so we can play against each other on separate TVs. Way Cool!

So Junior's two boys are sleeping in the big bedroom. Jerry finally went to sleep. Dan went home. I'm sitting here typing this crap. Yippppeeee!

No comments: