Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dane Cook

Jerry introduced me to a new (to me) comedian. His name is Dane Cook. I hear that he is in the movie 'Mr. Brooks'. You can Google or YouTube the guy and get lots of hits. He has some very funny bits in his acts. His comedy is made more hilarious because he deals with the truth. He is one of those people who can see and then report the state of the human condition; making you laugh while he does it. Here is a short clip.



Today I happened upon an interview with Dane Cook in PEOPLE Magazine. When questioned about what the future Mrs. Cook needed to know, Dane replied that he doesn't drink. "I've never had a drink or a drug. I want someone who wants to feel the moments of life and doesn't need a substance to enhance or decrease the experience."

No comments: