Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Tan Man is a poet

Nicole's son Tanner wrote a piece of poetry. I asked if I could share it. Here it is!



If I Were In Charge Of The World

I'd cancel long school days,

Music classes in school ,

Unnecessary doctors appointments,and also

Nasty tasting broccoli.

If I were in charge of the world

There'd be extra food in school,

A lot more gym,and

Dolphins for pets.

If I were in charge of the world

You wouldn't have household chores.

You wouldn't have any harmful animals.

You wouldn't have homework,

or "wake up it's time for school."

You wouldn't have mean brothers (only nice ones).

If I were in charge of the world

There would be no more war.

And the countries would be united with one name.

And a person who has a cold,

And is really getting old,

Would still be allowed to be

In charge of the world!

No comments: